Witchy Woods Halloween Nail Art




Hi all! It's Halloween and it's time to decorate those nails! For this tutorial, I am recreating an art design from "theartsherpa". She is an artist on youtube that does amazing paintings and tutorials on youtube. I have watched her for a little bit now and she has really helped me with perfecting my own techniques and learning new.

Anyway, I was going through some of her older fall festive, Halloween art paintings and I came across this one, The adorable witch sisters in the woods. I thought this design would look amazing on a nail, so I messaged her and asked her permission to do a recreation and she agreed. 

Full Tutorial
Witchy Woods
Halloween Nail Tutorial

Pictures
Halloween Nails
Witch Nails
Nail Art Maddness
Halloween Nail Art

Halloween Nails
Witch Nails
Nail Art Maddness
Halloween Nail Art

Halloween Nails
Witch Nails
Nail Art Maddness
Halloween Nail Art

Halloween Nails
Witch Nails
Nail Art Maddness
Halloween Nail Art


Credits: To use any of the content in this post please credit correctly. You may credit any content to #nailartmaddness Nail Art Maddness-NAM

If you enjoyed this post please follow me on social media. You can do so by clicking the social media button at the top of the page.

Comments